Chief Executive Officer at Meter&Control, the leading Serbian manufacturer of technologies for smart metering and smart energy management.
With MSc in Electrical Engineering, Vladan has over 20 years of practical experience in development, design and serial production of remote management and advanced metering infrastructure systems, mainly in energy sector, for customers in Serbia, Adriatic region, European Union, Switzerland and EMEA region.
His field of expertise are regulatory affairs, compliance, metrological standards, technical specifications and interoperability standards in the energy sector.
Vladan's professional affiliation includes active roles in the following Serbian and international organizations and bodies:
- Member of the Executive Committee, EUROCAL
- President of the Board, Group for Metrology, Serbian Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Committee for standards and related documents KS N013 & KS N014 at Institute for Standardization of Serbia
- Member of the General Assembly, European Smart Metering Industry Group (ESMIG)
- Member of IDIS Industry Association
Vladan is expert associate at the Electronics Department at Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Belgrade.