Professor, President of the Competence Center Industry 4.0 "Made" - Italy; Scientific Chairman "World Manufacturing Forum"
Marco Taisch is Full Professor at Politecnico di Milano, where he teaches Advanced & Sustainable Manufacturing and Operations Management.
- He is one of the coordinators of the Manufacturing Group of the School of Management of Politecnico di Milano.
- He is a member of the EFFRA Board (European Factories of the Future Research Association) and of the Board of the Italian Smart Factory Cluster;
- He was part of the Advisory Board of the National Industry 4.0 Plan, coordinated by the Ministry of Industry and Economic Development;
- Since 2002, he has been particularly dedicated to the study of technological trends by carrying out technological Roadmaps and studies of Technologies foresight on Manufacturing, for the European Commission;
- He is co-founder and Scientific Chairman of the World Manufacturing Forum, the world event for the definition of the Manufacturing Agenda;
- He is the President of MADE, the Competence Center of Milan;
- He is a founding member of Miraitek, spin-off of Politecnico di Milano, on Industry 4.0.