She was born on 11 September 1965 in Bačka Topola. In 1991 she graduated from the Faculty of Forestry in Belgrade and in 2015 completed the second cycle of master academic studies – Study Programme: Forestry and acquired the title of Master Engineer of Forestry.
She has held the position of Director at PE “Vojvodinašume“ since 2005. Last year she was presented with the best manager in public entrepreneurship award. She is considered to be one of the rare women in this region who has successfully managed a public enterprise for more than a decade.
In the period from 2000 to 2004, she was the chief executive of DP “Rasadnik“ and an expert executive officer responsible for nursery production in five privately-owned nurseries in Subotica. From 1994 to 2000 she worked as an expert associate at the Forest Research Institute in Budapest, and before that, from 1992 to 1994, as an expert associate at “Silvanus“ nursery in Budapest.
Marta Takač has received a great number of awards for her managerial skills:
- The “Brand Leader Award” award presented to PE “Vojvodinašume“ as the leader in preservation and development of protected natural resources and development of hunting tourism in the South East Europe;
- The “Captain Miša Anastasijević“ statue for the best manager in the Serbian public entrepreneurship;
- The award “European Charter for Sustainable Tourism” by the EUROPARC Federation;
- The “Captain Miša Anastasijević“ charter for use of international standards and environmental awareness development;
- European Greenbelt – partner organisation
- A plaque by the Institute for Nature Conservation of Serbia for successful cooperation and contribution to enhancing the nature conservation of Serbia;
- A plaque by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vojvodina for high economic achievements in Vojvodina;
- A plaque by the Hunting Association of Vojvodina for enhancing hunting tourism and hunting merits;
- A medal ”Hero in the Battle for Babies“ for demonstrating courage and humanity in the “Battle for Babies” action;
- A charter by the Social Work Centre of the City of Novi Sad for help and support to their work;
- A letter of gratitude by the National Park ”Đerdap“, Donji Milanovac presented for the generous help and expert support in conservation, preservation and sustainable development of natural and cultural heritage;
- The “Brand Leader Award 2015” presented to PE “Vojvodinašume” as the leader in preservation and management of protected natural resources and development of hunting tourism in the South East Europe.
Since 2008 she has been a member of the Management Board of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vojvodina.
From 2004 to 2008 she was a deputy at the Assembly of Autonomous Province of Vojvodina.
She speaks Hungarian and English language.
She is married, with one son.